Grill Master Rules
1. All cooking starts at 1 PM and must be prepared entirely on site. This includes seasoning and marinating. Judging starts at 5 PM.
2. Participants must include beef ribs, pork ribs, chicken, and sauce. Any grill or smoker is welcome (gas, charcoal, wood-burning, etc.)
3. Food will judged on presentation by appearance, tenderness and texture, and flavor.
4. The judges will each provide a score between 0 and 5. The highest score overall wins.
5. In the event of a tie, Delta N.E.Y.O. will provide steak to the competitors to be cooked immediately after the first round of judging.
6. All contest participants may sell their food to the general public, with the exception of water and alcohol.
* Failure to abide by the above rules may result in disqualification without a refund.
By signing below, I agree to the terms of this contest and understand that failure to abide by the above rules may result in disqualification without a refund. I also acknowledge that a payment of $100 must be made in full before I may participate.